Stamford, Conn. – Charter Communications, Inc., today announced it will offer the latest Google Pixel smartphones – the new Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL through Spectrum stores and SpectrumMobile.com starting today. Customers can also order by calling (855) 251-3375.
Pixel 3a is designed at a mid-tier price without sacrificing must-have features. It delivers an extraordinary camera, a 5.6 or 6-inch OLED display, fast-charging battery, and the helpful Google Assistant built-in. The Google Pixel 3a comes with the latest Android Pie operating system and the following innovative features:
- Pixel Camera with Unlimited Storage:1 The Pixel 3a camera has a variety of features to help you get the best shot: Group Selfies ensures everyone can get in the photo; Top Shot suggests your best photo so you have smiles, not blinks; Motion Auto Focus helps you get sharp photos even when your subject is moving; the new Playground feature brings your photos to life by adding your favorite superheroes, stickers or captions to your photo; and with Google Lens you can identify landmarks, plants or flowers in real time, right from your camera. Plus, you can save all your favorite moments with free, unlimited photo storage in Google Photos3.
- Google Assistant: Pixel 3a makes it easy to access your Google Assistant so you can get things done faster while on the go. Just give your phone a squeeze and your Google Assistant is ready to help. Google Assistant can also help you screen your calls so you can block spam calls and only answer the phone when you want.
- All-Day Battery:2 The Adaptive Battery on the Pixel 3a charges quickly and wirelessly and also learns to prioritize battery power for the apps and services that are most important to you.
Designed to provide customers the highest quality experience and save them money, Spectrum Mobile is built on America’s largest, most reliable LTE cellular network and is combined with a nationwide network of Spectrum WiFi hotspots. Spectrum Mobile is a smarter network, designed for the way mobile devices are used today, and the way they will be used tomorrow.
Customers have the freedom to choose from Unlimited data, priced at $45/month starting with the first line, or By the Gig for $14/Gig, shared across all lines. Additional features of Spectrum Mobile include:
- Free nationwide talk and text.
- Flexibility to change rate plans any time at no additional cost.
- The most popular mobile devices with interest-free monthly installment plans.
1 Free unlimited online original-quality storage for all photos and videos uploaded to Google Photos from Pixel 3a through 1/31/2022. Photos and videos uploaded before 1/31/2022 will remain free at original-quality. Requires Google Account. Data rates may apply.
2 Pixel 3a and 3a XL: Free unlimited online original-quality storage for all photos and videos uploaded to Google Photos from Pixel 3a through 1/31/2022. Photos and videos uploaded before 1/31/2022 will remain free at original-quality. Requires Google Account. Data rates may apply. Visit: g.co/help/photostorage.
Spectrum is a suite of advanced broadband services offered by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR), a leading broadband communications company and the second largest cable operator in the United States. Spectrum provides a full range of services, including Spectrum TV®, Spectrum Internet®, and Spectrum Voice®. Spectrum Business® similarly provides scalable, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to small and medium sized business organizations, including Internet access, business telephone, and TV services. Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. Charter’s advertising sales and production services are sold under the Spectrum Reach® brand. Charter’s news and sports networks are operated under the Spectrum Networks brand. More information about Spectrum can be found at spectrum.com.