ANDOVER, Mass. – Navisite, a part of Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), today announced four business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) client wins as part of the client momentum resulting from its strategic partnership with Zerto. Over the past four years, Navisite and Zerto have worked together to help more than 100 mutual clients, such as Badger Sportswear, Brown University, Etc.venues Ltd. and IEEE GlobalSpec Media Solutions, address their evolving BCDR challenges more effectively.
BCDR remains a top priority for organizations as leaders and auditors demand higher resiliency from outages, threats from ransomware and data loss. As part of their strategic partnership, Navisite and Zerto have combined their robust data replication and recovery solutions and software to transform enterprise BCDR and simplify the critical aspects of data protection including data management, recovery diagnostics and failover testing.
“We have combined Navisite’s service provider operations scale with Zerto’s enterprise-grade replication technology to provide clients a comprehensive Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) portfolio aimed at improving the security and resiliency of mission-critical workloads,” said Sumeet Sabharwal, Group Vice President and General Manager, Navisite. “As enterprises seek to accelerate their hybrid cloud journey, we are doubling down on our partnership with Zerto to unlock new, multi-cloud and hyperscale capabilities.”
Navisite and Zerto have partnered to deliver BCDR solutions for the following clients:
- Badger Sportswear is utilizing Zerto’s solutions to spin up replication of 95% of its production servers at its Statesville headquarters, as a first step towards ensuring complete disaster recovery protection with the cloud migration of its critical operation data. This investment supports Badger’s multimillion dollar operations and its ability to confidently ship hundreds of thousands of pieces of merchandise daily.
- Rhode Island-based Brown University has leveraged the network of Navisite partner OSHEAN and Navisite’s VMware cloud solution to develop its disaster recovery program. Brown uses Zerto to continuously replicate business services to the NaviCloud®, which positions them to be well-suited to move to a virtual network.
- Etc.venues Ltd uses Navisite’s managed private cloud and Zerto software to replicate virtual workloads and self-manage all virtual machines (VMs) hosted in its U.K.-based data center. By deploying the Navisite solution, Etc. has realized cost savings of approximately 40 percent and a 20 percent increase in service availability to its existing clients.
- IEEE GlobalSpec has transformed its infrastructure and established a disaster recovery strategy that supports its need for continuous uptime and a high-performing user experience for its multiple web properties.
“We see our cloud service provider partners as key to disrupting existing enterprise DR and resiliency deployment methods, and Navisite is an important part of that,” said Ziv Kedem, founder and CEO of Zerto. “Our partnership has been growing rapidly since we began working together to lead the way through the evolution of the legacy DRaaS market. We look forward to continuing to jointly serve clients who are modernizing their disaster recovery programs by moving to the cloud.”
Navisite also announced that it will be exhibiting as a Gold Sponsor at ZertoCON, the industry’s premier business continuity conference, taking place May 21-23, 2018, in Boston.
- Navisite will be showcasing its complete line of Disaster Recovery solutions, from self-service replication with tools like Zerto to its fully managed DRaaS solutions that replicate on-premises and cloud VMs to its VMware cloud or Microsoft Azure.
- Dana Gardner, a distinguished IT leader will be moderating a Navisite panel session titled “Why am I really doing DR?” with Anthony Siano, Director of Information Systems at IEEE GlobalSpec and Chris Patterson, Sr. Director of Product Management at Navisite. The session will be held on May 23rd at 11:30 AM.
More information about Navisite’s Managed Data Protection and Replication solutions is available here.
Navisite, LLC, a part of Spectrum Enterprise, is a leading provider of managed cloud services, including multi-cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (cloud IaaS), Managed Office 365 and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS). Offering a full suite of scalable and secure managed services, Navisite enables enterprises to confidently extend their applications and data centers with VMware and Microsoft Azure hybrid, private and multiple public clouds. Navisite helps clients use the cloud strategically, by pairing employee expertise across leading enterprise applications and more than 1,450 IT certifications with an international footprint of state-of-the-art data centers to deliver solutions tailored to each client’s needs. For more information, visit Navisite.com