Stamford, Conn. – Charter Communications, Inc., today announced that Spectrum Mobile has begun offering an all-new smartphone, the LG K40™, through Spectrum Mobile retail stores and SpectrumMobile.com. Customers can also order by calling (855) 251-3375.
The LG K40 offers innovative features that help customers live life to the fullest with a smartphone that’s made for their world. Quickly capture life in motion. Share every moment with friends and followers. The LG K40 packs premium features and power to boot so customers can explore with eyes wide open.
- 7″ HD+ FullVision™ Display: Expand your point of view with an incredibly immersive, high-definition screen. Showcase all your best moments in bold color and eye-opening clarity on the large, FullVision™ display.
- 13 MP PDAF Rear Camera: Life moves quickly – and your camera is fully equipped to keep up! Capture clear, vivid pictures of each moment right as it happens.
- 5 MP Front Camera with Flash Light: Take stand-out selfies with an illuminating LED flash.
Designed to provide customers the highest quality experience and save them money, Spectrum Mobile is built on America’s largest, most reliable LTE cellular network and is combined with a nationwide network of Spectrum Wi-Fi hotspots. Spectrum Mobile is a smarter network, designed for the way mobile devices are used today, and the way they will be used tomorrow.
Customers have the freedom to choose from unlimited data, priced at $45/month starting with the first line, or By the Gig for $14/Gig, shared across all lines. Additional features of Spectrum Mobile include:
- No long-term contracts.
- Free nationwide talk and text including calling to Canada and Mexico.
- Flexibility to change rate plans at no additional cost.
- The most popular mobile devices with interest-free monthly installment plans.
Spectrum Internet subscribers can sign up online, by calling (855) 892-2072 or by visiting their Spectrum retail store. More information is available at SpectrumMobile.com. Store locations are available at Spectrum.com/Stores.
Spectrum is a suite of advanced broadband services offered by Charter Communications, Inc., a leading broadband communications company and the second largest cable operator in the United States. Spectrum provides a full range of services, including Spectrum TV®, Spectrum Internet®, Spectrum Voice®, and Spectrum Mobile™. Spectrum Business® similarly provides scalable, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to small and medium sized business organizations, including Internet access, business telephone, and TV services. Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. Charter’s advertising sales and production services are sold under the Spectrum Reach® brand. Charter’s news and sports networks are operated under the Spectrum Networks brand. More information about Spectrum can be found at spectrum.com.